Cy squad Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aion

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 11:45 (2009)    Post subject: Aion Reply with quote

Got Aion Gabe, havnt installed it yet because I broke my PC again so its getting fixed at the moment

But in the case there is a key code for a new emote in guildwars, it gives you some flying wings by the looks of it...havnt managed to try it out either...

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 11:45 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Gabe

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猪 Cochon
Best bhd player ever?: Spree

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 11:58 (2009)    Post subject: Aion Reply with quote

Yeah i know about the wings. Have seen a few of the in game already. It can be used in towns i think to showw off you have Aion or something.

Post some SS from Aion when u fixed your PC mnate. Really interested about it though i am not going to pay for it monthly fee for sure.

I started to title hunt in GW. Now i have 12 maxed and close to others too. I ve finished primary quest and every dungeon in hm in Eye Of The north. Just finishe Asuran r10 after Deldimor r10

So now i only have to Vanquish the areas + do some Cartoghraphy (only 80 % needed) to max EOTN main title(Legendary nMaster of the North). Also i am only 30k point away from Norn Title. After that i gonna finish Vanguard title  to max all achiavabkle title in AOTN.

I dont want to stop until 20 maxed title, probably 25 wich is doable without money investing.

+

I am collecting money for FoW armor to the ranger. I have like 82 ectos and 70k so i am still like 400 k away from it, but i am on half way Very Happy

Would be good to play some together too.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:10 (2018)    Post subject: Aion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cy squad Forum Index -> Cy-squad -> Games All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation