Cy squad Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English Premier League

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Mar - 10:43 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Well Everton and Aston Villa got beat over the weekend so it now looks like the mighty gunners are gonna take 4th place

Man Utd slipped up and are now ahead 1 point but with an extra game in hand

Gaps are opening at the bottom and its looking like newcastle and middelsborough are gonna be in for a rough ride

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 23 Mar - 10:43 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Eric

PostPosted: Mon 23 Mar - 11:10 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

I hope Guus can do some magic tricks  Okay

Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Mar - 11:53 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

He lost for the first time at the weekend, still has a chance to win EPL, FA and CL though

PC
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Mon 23 Mar - 12:43 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Liverpool 5-0 Villa. Where's Duval?  Laughing

Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar - 11:35 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Duval, what does this website say, I see them mention everton lol

http://belgiumsoccer.be/nieuws/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&a…

Duval

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar - 19:42 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Vertonghen (ajax player, eric and me love him) says:
Maybe i'll become fellaini's teammate

Jan Vertonghen (btw he's the guy i'd have liked on my ofm team and you scouted for me last season) talks about his evolution at ajax and his desire to play in the PL one time. His ambition is however to play at a relatively big club... he mentions Wigan as a team he wouldn't play for, everton as a team he'd like to play for. He says however he wants to stay a few more seasons at ajax.

Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar - 19:47 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

nice

lol at him not liking wigan

Eric

PostPosted: Sat 28 Mar - 09:44 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Hmmm I don't want my current fav Ajax player to leave  Laughing Though if he leaves at some point I'm fine with him going to Everton Razz He's already a very good player Joe, and he'll only get better Smile I'm sure he'll fit in with Everton  Okay

I believe if Jan stays with Ajax for some years that he'll be our captain soon and our leading guy in the defence/defensive midfield.

PC
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Sat 17 Oct - 17:39 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

Gabe

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猪 Cochon
Best bhd player ever?: Spree

PostPosted: Sat 17 Oct - 18:30 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

LOL awesome gif Pierre, though its EPIC how their own supperters made pool to lose the match...

The Pool fans dropped a red a beach ball to the field. Bent shooted the footy ball and it hit the beach ball and went in while Reina was WTFPWNED.

Duval

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct - 21:38 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

villa 2 Chelsea 1, 6th with a game in hand.

Okay

Duval

PostPosted: Sat 24 Oct - 14:30 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

ffs. ginger ninja cost us 2pts and a clean sheet bonus in my fantasy team!!  Bannir

Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 9 Dec - 20:06 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16426_5752535,00.html

Duval

PostPosted: Fri 11 Dec - 00:36 (2009)    Post subject: English Premier League Reply with quote

all of 'm are typical english football fans lol. fatties. The everton guy is funny though  Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:21 (2018)    Post subject: English Premier League

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cy squad Forum Index -> Cy-squad -> Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation