Cy squad Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Cup 2010
Goto page: <  1, 2

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Duval

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 10:04 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

belgium lost again. 2-1.
Sloppy defence again. On the bright side, our manager will probably get sacked.
WC is far far away for us...

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 10:04 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 10:41 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Big Crouchy scored, his goal to game ratio for england is immense

Terry got the winner though, very average performance from the whole team...seemed happy to win 1-0 till they scored

Ashley Cole was by far the worst player on the pitch

Gabe

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猪 Cochon
Best bhd player ever?: Spree

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 14:48 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Eric wrote:
ye but gabe, 2nd place is not a straight ticket to africa. But ofc it's a chance to qualify still then, but if I was hungary I would aim for 1st, it's still more then possible tbh.
I see u guys got 2 upcoming home matches vs Portugal and Sweden, get 4 points out of that and I'm sure u'll still be aiming for 1st. I think Razz

2009. 10. 14.Dánia–Magyarország

that can be an absolute classic though, last match for both of u

Absolutely. But i guess first would be more than wonder. If we get 2nd i will pray for something like Ireland or Scotland or Latvia... Tbh i dunno the group standings rly.

Gabe

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 14:48 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
Big Crouchy scored, his goal to game ratio for england is immense
Terry got the winner though, very average performance from the whole team...seemed happy to win 1-0 till they scored

Ashley Cole was by far the worst player on the pitch

Since he left the Gunners plays like shit.... He miss Arsene Wenger for sure Laughing

Eric

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 20:05 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7lnjpzUe0

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA4MVVNFCY

PC
Administrateur

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 02:01 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

France's gonna win this for sure

Ace
Adnim

Interests: Cock sucking
Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 鼠 Rat
Best bhd player ever?: Pi Air

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 02:03 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

ISRAEL FOR WC

Yahoo Messenger MSN
PC
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 02:05 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Gabe

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 12:11 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Damn Hungary lost its chance to get to the WC again. Well at least we beated Albania and Malta twice. Even Portugal, Sweden and Denmark wasnt bale to beat them twice. We ve had poor tactic for the bigger team tbh. Anyway Hungary is going to win the world cup after the south african1.

BTW South Africa as hosting country of the WC is a fockin joke. High Temperature, kiddnapping of tourist every day, robbery etc...

Joe
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 18 Nov - 23:35 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Disgusting cheating by Henry, alot of respect lost for that

Ace
Adnim

Interests: Cock sucking
Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 鼠 Rat
Best bhd player ever?: Pi Air

PostPosted: Thu 19 Nov - 00:59 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

rofl, that was pretty good Very Happy

wonder what spree's reaction is... Wink

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Eric

PostPosted: Thu 19 Nov - 17:32 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Gabe wrote:

BTW South Africa as hosting country of the WC is a fockin joke. High Temperature, kiddnapping of tourist every day, robbery etc...

It is... but same you can say about a WC in Brasil... or an EC in Ukraine/Poland.. wtf..

About France/Ireland.... FINALLY a minister, a FA and so on who stand up against cheating in football... finally...
Though I'm sure FIFA won't do shit and just ignore it... If it's up to me they just hold a short penalty shoot out lol

Can't wait for World Cup now... I'm excited

Duval

PostPosted: Thu 19 Nov - 20:12 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

stupid qualifying draws anyway. Too bad bosnia isn't going, they had a good team, nice attacking football + topquality players with misimovich and Dzeko.
Ukrain-Greece...well i wished bosnia had to play one of them. Neither of them are exciting.
+ i hope the ireland game gets replayed.

PC
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 20 Nov - 17:43 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

Ace wrote:

rofl, that was pretty good Very Happy

wonder what spree's reaction is... Wink

Wasn't on purpose. God took control of his hand.

Eric

PostPosted: Sun 22 Nov - 21:10 (2009)    Post subject: World Cup 2010 Reply with quote

ah well who cares Smile

France with Domenech will loose anyway in South Africa Laughing

Even though I also think The Netherlands don't stand a chance, this because I simply don't see it happening, sure any team can win... but I dunno. Van Marwijk, our coach, to me is still a man who needs to show he could be up for it. And I have my doubts for that. So my advice... if he fails.. Van Marwijk exit, Hiddink in

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:34 (2018)    Post subject: World Cup 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cy squad Forum Index -> Cy-squad -> Sports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation